We are currently piercing by APPOINTMENT or WALK-IN.
Bookings will take priority. All customers must adhere to Covid-19 guidelines and fill out our Track & Trace Consent Form upon arrival.
To book your piercing, call us during shop hours on 01256 335511, or book online with Booksy. We will require a 50% deposit at time of booking to secure your slot.
As Basingstoke's longest-running tattoo & piercing studio with over 18 years in the industry, at Area 51 we pride ourselves on providing the latest and safest techniques in body piercing. Our practices are at the forefront of modern sterilization and sanitation protocols, and our studio provides a clean, safe and friendly environment complying with all Basingstoke & Deane's health and safety guidelines.
Our piercing team are fully trained in multiple techniques and complex piercings. We are always here to provide expert advice on all aspects of body piercing, body jewellery and aftercare.
- All our piercings are performed with the highest quality, medical grade titanium; completely hypo-allergenic and body safe for all clients.
- We use single-use needles ONLY for all piercings in order to give you the swiftest, safest and most comfortable piercing possible.
- All our jewellery is sized individually to the client's needs.
- We offer a selection of jewellery colours for initial piercing; your choice of silver, gem-set, black, or gold.
- We also offer clear Bioflex jewellery for initial piercing for safe, discreet healing for work or school.
- We offer a wide variety of body, ear and facial piercings; if you don't see the one you want on our price list, pop in and speak to us or call our team and we will be happy to help you.
- Our private piercing rooms are completely sterile, spacious and comfortable for a relaxed and hygienic environment for all clients to feel at ease in.
- Our shop and piercing rooms are fully disabled-accessible. Guide and service dogs are welcome in the shop but due to hygiene reasons cannot accompany you into the piercing rooms.
- We have both male & female piercers, and can offer a same-sex chaperone if requested for intimate piercings.
- Younger clients (16 and below) may be accompanied by a parent during their piercing. Regrettably we cannot allow friends or multiple family members into the piercing room for hygiene reasons. Exceptions can be made for those with additional needs.
- Our piercing team are friendly, welcoming and happy to accomodate your requests or needs.